Wednesday 2 May 2018

Spelling and Grammar Mistakes

Due to reliance on text in my book, I knew that spelling and grammar would need to be totally flawless. Due to this, I proofread my work numerous times and also got my Comic Nest groupmates to triple check for me, as I knew it was possible for me to miss something...

This was an issue that was raised with my first draft of my About page. After some research, I found I had been using the wrong one and changed it...

This was a comment on a missed 's' I hadn't noticed in my Treat Yoself page...
One of the biggest mistakes I made was in my Rainbow page, which you can see the before and after for below...

I tried to be as helpful as possible to them in response!

Something that I rectified towards the end of production was page 14. I initially wanted the drugs to be in greyscale, as I felt this fit with the general theme of the book a lot better. However, after finishing the book, I continued to feel iffy about this, as they seemed to just look like pebbles. I decided they wouldn't look too out of place and coloured them, and I'm really glad I did. I also moved the text a little to fit the page better...


No comments:

Post a Comment