Thursday 3 May 2018

Evaluation: Reflection and Problem Solving

This is briefly covered in my Spelling and Grammar post, where I detail some changes made to ensure my book is as successful and professional as possible. Another form of reflection I performed, however was due to the responses I had from our audience after my weekly social media posts. I found that my target market surprised me with their opinions a lot, and I chose to take this on board (for example; when my target market really like my "Wait -- Pasta Isn't a Vegetable?" title - something I'd previously had the full intention to drop).

Problem solving is a huge part of a project like this. A lot of my problem-based decisions are documented in my page-specific posts. A good example of this is my choices around my informational pages, where I found an issue with the background, and worked through several variations before settling on something that worked.

If I had more time on/repeated this project, I would've liked the chance to get opinions on my final product from a select few members of my target market, so that it could be altered to ensure that it's the best it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment