Monday, 5 March 2018
Social Media Posts - 5/3
This week I decided to give our followers a taste of what my book would consist of. I'm also working to get our followers used to seeing Milton as a character, as people are more likely to buy things they know and understand. I also used this week to promo our other social media accounts, and point followers towards our linktr.ee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Due to reliance on text in my book, I knew that spelling and grammar would need to be totally flawless. Due to this, I proofread my work num...
-
The last few days, I have been designing my 'narrator' character. I wanted this character to be as simple and shape-based as possi...
-
A lecture was given on Japenese stab binding. Unfortunately, I was too ill to attend this lecture. Although I felt that I this method was no...
No comments:
Post a Comment