In any good comic page, the most important action is contained within the largest panel. This helps to communicate that importance to the reader. It really helps to add to the flow of the story, as well as the drama.
Below, you can see a task where I've split up pages in the best way to give the most weight to the crucial panels...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Due to reliance on text in my book, I knew that spelling and grammar would need to be totally flawless. Due to this, I proofread my work num...
-
The last few days, I have been designing my 'narrator' character. I wanted this character to be as simple and shape-based as possi...
-
A lecture was given on Japenese stab binding. Unfortunately, I was too ill to attend this lecture. Although I felt that I this method was no...

No comments:
Post a Comment