Thursday 1 February 2018

Linktr.ee

As a cosplayer, I'm very used to using Linktree to connect all of my social media together. I thought this would be a really clever idea for tying all of our social media platforms to each other tidily. I felt it was an especially good idea, as we've had a brilliant response to our Instagram posts, but less so with Twitter an Facebook. But due to the fact you can only link on Instagram by using one URL in your profile, it felt like we'd have to choose. By using Linktree, we could link all of our accounts, as well as each member's personal, to every account!

Note: We had a tutorial with Gareth about websites alongside social media, to tie all of our personal and group accounts together. As I'd done quite a lot of work for the social media accounts, I left this up to the rest of the group. They decided that the Linktree would suffice, as it covers the same basis.

These images show how our Linktree looks on both mobile and desktop.


No comments:

Post a Comment