Monday, 16 April 2018
Social Media Posts - 16/4
Today's social media posts were showing the bird I designed yesterday. I explained the reason and gave him a cute lil backstory to make him more relatable! As well as this, I posted the selfies we took in the meeting and explained briefly what was discussed to try to gain some hype for MCM. This was supposed to be posted on the weekend (as with all of our general posts) so as to not clash with anyone's day, but it wasn't done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Due to reliance on text in my book, I knew that spelling and grammar would need to be totally flawless. Due to this, I proofread my work num...
-
The last few days, I have been designing my 'narrator' character. I wanted this character to be as simple and shape-based as possi...
-
A lecture was given on Japenese stab binding. Unfortunately, I was too ill to attend this lecture. Although I felt that I this method was no...
No comments:
Post a Comment